ArcGIS Online is a mapping platform that provides users access to data, Web applications and Web maps. The latest release includes the ability to label features in a layer and to create presentations from your Web maps. Find out more about the new features and enhancements and begin using them with your students in September.
- Label features in a layer
- Create presentations
- Story Map Journal – New configurable Story Map app template
- Configure custom roles
- New analysis capabilities: calculate density, interpolate points, enrich layers, summarize data, drive-time areas and plan routes
- Living Atlas of the World
- Collector for ArcGIS – Use offline
Figure 1.1: Label features in a layer.
Visit Esri Canada’s Lesson Planner to find free ArcGIS Online resources to use in your classroom.