Esri Canada recently unveiled a new website that lets you get to the information you need in the fewest possible clicks.
Visitors to the Esri Canada website are in for a new experience. The old website is gone, and an improved version was launched on Monday, November 21.
“The new website was developed from the ground up with our customers in mind,” noted Marianne Kupina, marketing director for Esri Canada. “We conducted numerous interviews with a wide range of customers from across the country, which allowed us to create a website that reflects how they use it and provides the information that they’re looking for.”
Then and Now: esri.ca has transformed over the years, incorporating the latest in website design and functionality to better serve users.
The revamped site features:
- A fresh, modern design
- Mega menus so you can find information in the fewest possible clicks
- A Resource Hub where you can easily browse our blogs, case studies, white papers, videos and more all in one place
- Curated content streams that provide you with the most relevant resources based on what you’re interested in
- A new event management solution that makes registering for Esri Canada events that much easier
- A new training registration system that allows you to search, register and securely pay for training courses in one seamless process
- More opportunities to contact us
While esri.ca’s look and feel have changed, the website continues to have a strong Canadian focus. It remains your go-to source for information on how organizations in various industries across the country use Esri technology to solve problems.
If you haven’t already done so, explore the new esri.ca and check out the site’s new features. Let us know what you think by leaving a comment below.