Buckle up for another fast-paced episode. Today we introduce you to ArcGIS Business Analyst, our location-based market intelligence tool, with Esri Canada’s own, Brandon Wheatley. Then, we will break down all the new improvements and enhancements in our field operations apps with our GeoGeek, Sue Enyedy.
What's Making Us Mappy [01:02]
Our hosts share one cool thing that is catching their eye in the world of ArcGIS.
- GeoSnaps: Duplicate Layouts in ArcGIS Pro
- GeoSnaps: Create an Instant App with Insets
Inside the Arc [06:32]
Feature interview that takes our audience inside an Esri product or capability.
ArcGIS Business Analyst allows you to deep dive into demographic data and identify the precise population segment that will drive your business forward. But the opportunities of this solution go beyond the business community. Our guest shares more about what ArcGIS Business Analyst can do and how our users can take advantage of the vast amounts of comprehensive data.
Guest: Brandon Wheatley, Technical Solutions Specialist at Esri Canada (LinkedIn)
- GeoSnaps: Create Custom Variables in Business Analyst
- GeoSnaps: Bulk Update Report Variables in Business Analyst
- Seminar: How to do Analysis with no Data!?
Rotation of Esri Canada panelists share what's new in ArcGIS technology.
Our resident nerd of Esri’s suite of mobile apps joins us to highlight the latest enhancements in ArcGIS Survey123, including location sharing, multilingual surveys, and analysis tools in Connect. She will then switch gears to what’s new in ArcGIS Field Maps, such as saving smart forms to layers, creating layer filters, and making maps from Designer.
- Webinar: Mobilize Your Organization with ArcGIS Field Maps
- Webinar: Spring Into Top Form with ArcGIS Survey123
M versus M [25:17]
Our hosts quiz each other about all things ArcGIS and GIS.
- Visit our website
- See our full interviews and GeoSnaps on the Esri Canada YouTube channel
- Stay up-to-speed on products and developments affecting you in our blog, Getting Technical
Have a podcast idea? E-mail us at email@example.com