Our first show highlights the latest in ArcGIS Monitor and the value of spatial analytics
In this episode, we are going to learn about ArcGIS Monitor – the tool that provides proactive system monitoring of your enterprise GIS with Derek Law, Product Manager at Esri. Then we will be talking all things analysis with the original GeoGeek, or should we say GIS Geek!
What's Making Us ‘Mappy’ [03:39]
Our hosts share one cool thing that is catching their eye in the world of ArcGIS.
Mark reviews ArcGIS for Teams which integrates map creation and content sharing within the Microsoft Teams collaborative environment.
- GeoSnaps: ArcGIS Online Analysis History
Inside the Arc [09:04]
Feature interview that takes our audience inside an Esri product or capability.
Just as you monitor your body to ensure it runs as optimally as possible, the same thing goes for the health of your GIS enterprise. The product manager of ArcGIS Monitor will walk us through what the product is, how proactive management works, and the enhancements made with the latest ArcGIS Monitor 2023 release.
- Webinar: Administering and Monitoring Your ArcGIS Organization
- ArcGIS Blog: Next Generation ArcGIS Monitor 2023 Now Available!
Rotation of Esri Canada panelists share what's new in ArcGIS technology.
For our first pod, we invite the inspiration behind the GeoGeeks to discuss the renewed emphasis on spatial analysis and data science, the shift from Task GIS to Question GIS, and the four types of data analytics.
- Webinar: Taking the Geographic Approach Deeper into Your Organization
- Article: Analytics – The Key to Transformation
M versus M [31:36]
Our hosts quiz each other about all things ArcGIS and GIS.
In the inaugural game of MvM, you get to learn more about Maggie and Mark as they ask questions about themselves and their GIS backgrounds.
- Visit our website
- See our full interviews and GeoSnaps on the Esri Canada YouTube channel
- Stay up-to-speed on products and developments affecting you in our blog, Getting Technical
Have a podcast idea? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org