Want to learn how you can get connected to GIS via Twitter? Or what GIS apps and technology will be used for the next 5 to 10 years? Find out these and more in the January SDI Interesting Reads.
This article discusses what the future of GIS in Canada may look like in the next five to ten years.
- Promoting Canadian GIS and geomatics on Twitter
- Map-based tool for transportation-related asset management
- Amazon Web Services opens data centre in Canada
- Easy access to data: the Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure (CGDI) Initiative
- Operational use of Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) for geomatics applications in Canada
- Radio Garden serves on-the-globe music streaming to worldwide radio listeners
- Earth observation satellite Worldview-4 with a resolution of 30 cm launched
- The future of business: 20 tech facts everyone should know
- Five GIS trends changing the world according to Jack Dangermond, President of Esri
- Will machines ever have emotions?
- OGC and W3C seek comments on spatial data on the web best practices white paper