How can spatial data help communities attain higher resiliency? How are GIS-based maps and apps leading to smarter cities? How did Mississauga use spatial data to modernize its Employment Survey? Have you ever wondered who used the term GIS the first time? Find the answers to these questions and more in this month’s Interesting Reads blog post.
- Towards Resiliency: Leveraging Esri in all phases of emergency management
- Digital transformation of geospatial technology for the defence industry
- Rising seas and climate change: Everything Canadians need to know
- Mississauga modernizes its Employment Survey using GIS
- How GIS-based maps and citizen apps can help cities work smarter
- Open data and entrepreneurship - 5 principles to stimulate innovation
- GIM Q&A series - Creating a comprehensive GIS of the world in the cloud
- The future looks bright for the geospatial business
- What constitutes the geospatial technology ecosystem?
- What is the difference between multispectral and hyperspectral imagery?
- Spring Activity: Get outside with Survey123 for ArcGIS
- Visualizing farming with agriculture maps
- When was the term GIS first used?
About the AuthorMore Content by Gordon Plunkett