The Fall UC season kicked off in Regina and we are are looking forward to seven more events across the country. Coined “the best Canadian GIS opportunity of the year,” our User Conferences provide a high energy, engaging and interactive setting to network with your peers, learn about the latest technological advancements and get the inside scoop on Esri’s product vision and strategy.
We’re excited to have kicked off the fall series of our User Conferences in Regina and are looking forward to seven more events across the country. Coined “the best Canadian GIS opportunity of the year,” our User Conferences provide a high energy, engaging and interactive setting to network with your peers, learn about the latest technological advancements and get the inside scoop on Esri’s product vision and strategy. In fact, our past attendees have been so satisfied with their experience that 98% plan to attend again this year.
This fall, we’re hosting eight sessions from coast-to-coast that promise to be some of our best events yet. Here are just a few of the highlights that you can look forward to:
- A powerful plenary session: “Transforming our World” delivered by president Alex Miller and an Esri Canada Technical Lead will walk you through all of the latest developments in GIS, including what’s new in 10.2. You’ll also get an insider look at Esri’s strategic direction and enjoy powerful, visually stunning demonstrations.
- A chance to hear from your colleagues: We’ve got some truly inspiring and innovative user presentations lined up. See how your colleagues are taking advantage of the newest technology to make incredible things happen within their organization. One user within each city will be honoured with an Award of Excellence at the event.
- Knowledge-packed technical sessions: A number of technical sessions will be offered to greatly enhance your product knowledge and provide you with information that can be immediately applied to your daily work. In particular, sessions will focus on GIS in the cloud, and steps for success in integrating ArcGIS Online into your infrastructure. Learn about all of the tools, maps, apps and templates available through the cloud that allow you to create a culture of collaboration and self-serve mapping.
- Experts on hand: Take advantage of the many Esri Canada and business partner personnel on hand at these events. Interact with our Tech Support, Education or Training teams. Speak to our many Business Partners at the Solutions Expo. Ask about technological advancements or exchange ideas with other GIS enthusiasts.
- An opportunity to build relationships: At the end of the day, take an opportunity to relax, unwind and mingle with your colleagues at our reception and door prize give away. Enjoy drinks and snacks as you network and make new contacts.
Speak, Sponsor, Attend.
There are many ways that you can get involved in a future User Conference. Interested in presenting at a UC? The first step is to fill out a speaker submission form.
The User Conferences also provide an ideal opportunity to highlight your solutions. Overall, more than 4,000 Esri GIS enthusiasts attend each year including users, department managers and executives. Surveys have shown that 95% of these attendees visit the solutions showcase. Find out more about sponsoring and exhibiting at an upcoming UC.
Registration is now open for all fall User Conferences across the country. Be sure to attend in a city near you and don’t forget to follow #EsriCanadaUC to get the latest updates. We look forward to seeing you there!