What is the potential for GIS technology to integrate into the new frontier of driverless vehicles? Will the combined forces of computer power and the cloud change how software companies deliver functionality and impact how end users do their work? Find your answers to these and more questions in this month's SDI Interesting Reads.
- Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure (CGDI) user needs assessment report
- The emergence of a geospatial cloud
- Anatomy of autonomous vehicles: Is GIS really under the hood of self-driving cars?
- Citizen-centric approach, a cornerstone of smart city development
- How artificial intelligence is changing
- LiDAR for Dummies: published LiDAR specifications and how to use them
- Redefining drought in the current context of climate change?
- Five industries being transformed by IoT and location intelligence