Learn about Canadian Geographic’s giant floor map and Indigenous Peoples Atlas of Canada, GoGeomatics’ GeoIgnite 2019 Conference in Ottawa and more in this month’s SDI Interesting Reads.
(Image source: Canadian Geographic)
Canadian Geographic’s giant floor map and accompanying Indigenous Peoples Atlas of Canada are aimed at changing the way kids – and adults — look at our country.
- Earth’s northern magnetic pole is moving quickly away from the Canadian Arctic toward Siberia
- NASA’s AIRS maps recent polar vortex across Canada and the world
- Ten interesting facts about the geography of Canada
- GeoIgnite 2019 Conference Interview with Jonathan Murphy
- NRCan updates list of alternative Web Map Services (WMS) for retired services
- A big list of map projections types: a visual reference guide
- Government of Canada awards microsatellite contract for Arctic surveillance
- Market analysis gives Esri top ranking among GIS providers in utilities and infrastructure
- 5 Myths and 5 Realities of BIM-GIS Integration
- Differences between the IoT and the IIoT
About the AuthorMore Content by Gordon Plunkett