How do you develop a data culture within your organization? Why do we need free, easy access to public records? What does imagery mean in the context of a GIS? Read about these and more in this month’s SDI Interesting Reads.
The aim of this story map by Esri UK is to go back to basics with imagery and Esri. Take a look at what imagery means in the context of a GIS. Next, explore different use cases for imagery and the imagery services available throughout the ArcGIS platform. Finally, take a look at resources that should allow you to take imagery further within your GIS work.
- RADARSAT Constellation Mission launch likely delayed again
- Maxar Technologies reports failure of WorldView-4 Imaging Satellite
- 'City of surveillance': privacy expert quits Toronto's smart-city project
- Broadband internet vs 5G – the pros and cons of both
- Lessons from machine learning's front lines: It's all about the data
- Dr. Barry Wellar: We need free, easy access to public records
- Scaling up: why cloud-native geospatial matters now
- How to develop a data culture within your organization