Achieve your team’s 2023 skill development targets with prepaid training
A recent study done by the International Data Corporation (IDC) revealed that creating and managing skill development targets for staff is the biggest differentiator between emerging and advanced organizations. Proving access to training is good, but making training part of your growth process brings bigger results. If you are working on training targets for your team, consider our Prepaid Training Program in 2023. Read more to find out why.
When I ask customers why they aren’t investing in continuous training, they cite many different reasons: ad-hoc training requests not being aligned with their organizations’ goals; budget and time constraints; lengthy administrative processes; and lack of available training courses are just a few.
You can address these challenges and provide training throughout the year by setting expectations and creating an achievable plan for your staff, allowing them to stay up to date with the technology and get inspired along the way. If you want to save time on paperwork and secure a budget that will support those goals, consider our Prepaid Training Program.
Esri Canada Prepaid Training Program
Esri Canada offers a prepaid training program with several options. Here are five advantages that make it worth a look.
- Ensure that your team has the skills to leverage more of the technology you already own. ArcGIS is continuously being enhanced to support a broader range of applications across industries. Ongoing skills development can help your team advance your organization’s GIS to meet your business goals.
- Streamline your administrative process with only one training purchase per year. This means you’ll only need to request training budget for your team once per year. This saves you a lot of time, especially if budget requests in your organization need several layers of review and approval.
- Apply the prepaid amount to open enrollment courses or private training. The program provides the flexibility your team needs to sign up for open enrollment courses as they become available, or to apply the value to private, customer-specific training opportunities. (Note: A minimum number of participants is required for customer-specific training.)
- Build trust with your staff. In addition to the huge cost savings, your employees will appreciate the investment you’re making in their professional development. This leads to greater loyalty and productivity.
- Save money! The more training days you prepay for, the more you save.
Important things to remember:
- Prepaid training packages can be purchased at any time during the year.
- Multi-year agreements are available for up to three years.
- Funds are valid for 12 months from the invoice date.
- Packages cannot be combined with other training promotions.
- Training registration via our self-serve, online system is required.
- Esri Canada’s standard cancellation policy applies.
|# of training days||Prepaid price||Savings|
Need help choosing a prepaid training package? Complete the form at the bottom of this page and we’ll contact you.