Summer break is around the corner but before you finish up this school year, check out our upcoming PD opportunities and suggestions for getting started and continuing your ArcGIS journey!
Even though another school year is almost over, we want to know that you can count on us for some professional development over the summer! Check out the 5 opportunities to learn ArcGIS that we recommend.
Summer is a great time to learn ArcGIS! Get started or continue your learning with Esri Canada’s K-12 resources.
- Canadian Geographic - Global Citizenship Summer Conference on August 24th
Sign up for this virtual conference and attend one or both of our workshops that will focus on fun ArcGIS Online activities and collaborative mapping!
- The Back-to-School webinar on August 30th - this session will give you a refresher on how to get back to using ArcGIS Online and it will provide beginners with the essentials for getting started! We will post information about the webinar registration next month on Twitter at @GIS4Teachers and on our email list (join it here).
- Get Started with ArcGIS Online – This self-guided learning resource is for beginners’ that includes a series of easy-to-follow tutorials!
- The New Map Viewer essentials is for beginners and ArcGIS Online users who want to learn about the most current map viewer app. Keep in mind, this viewer doesn’t include analysis tools yet.
- The Fieldwork Learning Path is a great way to test out a project over the summer using ArcGIS Apps like ArcGIS Survey123, ArcGIS Dashboards and ArcGIS StoryMaps.
Start a summer project to test out the Fieldwork Learning Path – a series of tutorials that you can use to create your own class project.
Find all our ArcGIS resources at k12.esri.ca.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Happy end of school and have a safe and fun summer!
This post was translated to French and can be viewed here.