Want to know 10 interesting facts about Canada’s geography? How are GIS and drones used in agriculture? Read more in the March SDI Interesting Reads.
Instead of workers scouting fields, agriculture technology like drones can cover more ground. Drones can collect vegetation and weather information from the sky to help farmers make better decisions. Data collected can then be served to the public using agriculture maps.
- Canada’s public safety minister says he's 'deeply concerned' about federal IT failures
- Tim Webster: Interview about Past, Present, & Future: Applied Geomatics Research Group
- Ten interesting facts about the geography of Canada
- MDA to acquire commercial remote-sensing company DigitalGlobe for $2.4 billion
- OGC is seeking information on Geospatial APIs
- EagleView announces latest Pictometry imagery integration with ArcGIS Pro
About the AuthorMore Content by Gordon Plunkett