What is Canada's RADARSAT Constellation Mission and how will it provide critical data on Canada from space? How will next generation 9-1-1 transform public safety? Read about Esri president Jack Dangermond’s thoughts on Intelligent GIS and more in our June’s SDI Interesting Reads.
- Canadian RADARSAT Constellation Mission launched successfully on June 12
- GeoNB completes Digital Elevation Model for the province
- NG9-1-1: A game changer in public safety
- Enabling Open Data: A tale of two data portals (City of Ottawa, ON and Parkalnd County, AB)
- Interactive Wildfire Map shows the location and details of all active wildfires in B.C.
- App of the Month: Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup: Dirty Dozen
- Food insecurity rising in Nunavut since the launch of Nutrition North: study
- Great Lakes Superior and Erie set records as water levels surge
- Metadata helps agencies get more value out of vast information stores
- The transformation toward “Intelligent GIS”
About the AuthorMore Content by Gordon Plunkett