Why GIS is the foundation for asset management? How is Alberta Infrastructure optimizing its assets with Enterprise GIS? What is the RADARSAT Constellation Mission data policy? Find out more in the June SDI Interesting Reads which brings you an array of informative articles on spatial data infrastructure.
- Alberta Infrastructure optimizes assets with Enterprise GIS and innovative apps
- Map Markup Language and GeoWeb in the OGC Innovation Program
- The RADARSAT Constellation Mission (RCM) data policy is a work in progress
- ArcGIS Online organization page to get a new look
- U.S. Government wants to start charging for Landsat satellite data
- Africa, a one-stop portal to promote positive economic, social and environmental outcomes
- Why GIS is the foundation for asset management
- The future of transport is here. Are you ready?
- Five ways the world depends on geomatics
- Is your open data 5-star?
- Leading Digital Transformation: Finding the right velocity in driving organizational change
- New to Web GIS? Get Started with these 14 free lessons on ArcGIS Online
About the AuthorMore Content by Gordon Plunkett