How can municipalities improve large-scale flood forecasting? Why is the Inuvik satellite ground station still waiting for federal government approvals? How will open data affect the geospatial business in the long run? Read about these and more in July’s SDI Interesting Reads.
- Improving large-scale flood forecasting and preparation in Ontario
- Senate Committee holds hearing on infrastructure and Inuvik ground station
- Small regional municipality dreams big with ArcGIS Online
MRC Map Explorer allows visitors to browse MRC de Coaticook with this high-resolution aerial imagery.
- How will open data affect the geospatial business?
- GIS in transportation for better management of road infrastructure
- Enabling effective asset management of roads and highways
- Six technologies crucial for smart cities
- Why the U.S. needs a national infrastructure map
- Explore over 16,500 satellites in this incredible interactive 3D space map
- Updated ArcGIS Pro roadmap - June 2018
- Esri maps World Cup rankings, player ages, history: 33 interactive maps with all the facts
About the AuthorMore Content by Gordon Plunkett