How is satellite radar making Canada’s northern winter roads safer? What are the best practices for collecting imagery using remote sensing? Find your answers to these and more questions in 2018’s first edition of SDI – Interesting Reads.
- How satellite radar is making Canada’s northern winter ice roads safer
- Check out new ArcGIS Enterprise site for delivering GIS on your infrastructure or the cloud
- Esri announces update to ArcGIS Enterprise licensing to include no-cost viewers
- Check the health of your ArcGIS Enterprise implementations with ArcGIS Monitor
- Esri publishes best practices book on using Imagery in GIS
- New United Nations’ Global Data Hub powered by Esri
- The Friday night rush - How far can you get in an hour at rush hour?
- What’s new in ArcGIS Online (December 2017)
- Toronto poetry map
- When is free not free: the true costs of open source
- Open data: more standards, more useful
- UK to open Ordnance Survey data to develop new business for small companies
About the AuthorMore Content by Gordon Plunkett