City of Cambridge’s interactive story maps win an EDCO recognition; NORTH51 conference showcases the growth in the Canadian geospatial industry; data-based economy growing exponentially in Europe, and much more to find out in this month’s Interesting Reads blog post.
- Economic Developers Council of Ontario awards City of Cambridge for interactive story maps
- Canada’s progress tracker for the Third Biennial Plan to the Open Government Partnership
- Success and growth in the Canadian geospatial industry sparks Inaugural NORTH51 conference
- Paramedics in Canada using drones approved for flying beyond visual line of sight
- ‘Critical Content for Disaster Response in ArcGIS Living Atlas of the World’ - Webinar recording
- Geospatial will drive the next industrial revolution
- Planet Labs satellite imagery now viewable by the public
- Cloud computing: What it's like to make the move
- What is the difference between the two Canadian terms Geomatics and GIS?
- What happens when cities open their data? An Esri expert looks at the challenges
- Web GIS takes GIS beyond siloed applications
- The growing use of GIS technology to assist transportation departments
- Revenues from the data industry set to reach 92 million euros in Europe in 2020
About the AuthorMore Content by Gordon Plunkett