How is Manitoba collecting and using spatial data for sustainable forest management? How can organizations move from using “maps on the web” to web mapping? Find out more in this month’s SDI Interesting Reads, which brings you an array of informative articles on spatial data infrastructure from Canada and around the world.
Web application that symbolizes the plot scale renewal survey data captured using Collector for ArcGIS and Survey123 for ArcGIS by Manitoba Forestry and Peatlands Branch at Manitoba Sustainable Development.
- Manitoba’s smart digital strategies for sustainable forest management
- 100-plus heat warnings issued nationally this summer
- Web Mapping is not "maps on the web!"
- How LiDAR helps in preventing and mitigating landslides
- Targeting mosquito habitats using GIS software
- The technology behind the Thailand cave rescue
- Why companies can’t afford to miss the IoT bus
- Who’s buying all that satellite imagery
- Satellite imagery orthorectification using DEM in ArcGIS video tutorial
About the AuthorMore Content by Gordon Plunkett