How can geomatics be made more attractive? Which 10 government workflows can benefit from mobilizing maps? Find out these and more in the August SDI Interesting Reads.
Get inspiration for your projects from this compilation of interesting articles, blog posts and other resources related to spatial data infrastructures (SDI).
In this webinar, Esri’s ArcGIS Content Team described the new vector tile layer basemaps, which include community contributed content. They also demonstrated how to customize the basemaps to fit your needs. As well, they showed the elevation content available in the Living Atlas and explained how communities can contribute their data to help with this effort.
- Land Information Ontario (LIO) Open Data Refresh Report
- Making geomatics more attractive
- Ten government workflows that benefit from mobilizing maps
- All Australian maps are off by 1.5 metres. Are you brave enough to use a self-driving car there?
- Bruce McCormack blogs about a speculative journey into the future
- Tips for embedding story maps in websites
- Sharing ArcGIS Online content privately between organizations
About the AuthorMore Content by Gordon Plunkett